Week in Review: Fixer Upper, Dare to Dream, D*S, Second-Hand Home Shops + More
I’m heading to Toronto this morning to see about getting involved in a thing I’m excited about. I can’t share much more about what I’ve been up to, but if it takes off, it might mean big things for me and my life. I’ll be able to share what the heck is going on eventually, but until then, please please please wish me luck!
- If you have never watched Fixer Upper, prepare to binge-watch dozens of episodes. I dual-monitor the shiz out of it while I work. It’s so refreshing to see a TV couple working together that don’t fight in a contrived way. They’re hilarious, and the before and after’s of each house is ridiculously inspiring. If only I lived in Texas…
- I’ve been enjoying format’s new online magazine lately. This article on 10 myths about creative professional — dispelled tickled my fancy.
- I’ve been having terrible sleeps lately — not because I’m worried, but out of positive anxiety and a running brain. There’s lots on my mind lately and I’m daring to dream a bit. Read more about this thing I’m talking about.
- I shared a photo on Instagram this week of this pink, heavenly bathroom by Natalie Clayman. I’m obsessed.
- Check out my posts this week for Design*Sponge. I shared interviews with Ness Lee, Kiel Wuellner, stepped into the business brains of Campbell-Rey, found out what it’s like to live in 600 square feet with a baby + more.
- I fancy me some dusters lately — the clothing kind, although Piper makes it so that I am always well-stocked with the normal type of dusters as well. Bri shared a few to shop for. I personally love this one and this one.
- Yesterday I shared a post on my favorite places to shop for all things home (on the cheap)!