1. Pingszoo, one of my favourite illustrators, has been keeping me smiling (and kicking my butt too work harder on my illustrations!)
2. Ah, time or money, the freelancer’s dilemma.
3. Marianne Beck creates a typeface out of neatly overlapped scraps.
5. Celebrate Royal Doulton’s founding year with the 1815 collection.
6. Today on Design*Sponge I shared my two cents about what to do when the romance fades in your creative career.
And now, my favorite photos from the #HandsAndHustle and #HAHToolsOfTheTrade Instagram feed from the last week.
Tag your creative projects, process, studio, and work with #HandsAndHustle and your must-have tools of the trade with #HAHToolsOfTheTrade for a chance to be featured and to share with this already-awesome community.
7. Brushes on brushes! Photo by @modern_color
8. In love with @glorimansa‘s gorgeous Shibori textiles!
9. The tools of @juneandaugust‘s trade.