Shop The Look: My Living Room (+ YouTube Video)
Yesterday, I shared a post with oodles of photos of my living room (along with me and Piper).
And today I was inspired to put together a look-book and source-list for you guys to shop if you’re looking to achieve a similar look! So enjoy and let me know what you think 🙂
- Yellow Velvet Loveseat
- Rattan Side Chair
- Gold Ceramic Stool
- Good-Looking Storage Baskets
- Planter on Stilts
- Almond-coloured ottoman
- Grey Polka Dot Pillow and Faux Fur Lumbar Pillow
- Woven rug: Annabelle Grey Diamond Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug | Dash and Albert Diamond Rug.
- Wade Logan TV Stand
- Decorative Iron House Frame
- Arched Floor Lamp
- Top Down Bottom Up Shades
- Ceramic French Bulldog | Gold Beagle Statue | Weiner Dog Statue
And as I mentioned in the first post, I move and change things around in my home all the time, so I put together a YouTube video showcasing how easy it is to make small tweaks using decor and small-investment items to get two very different looks. Check back on Monday to get more behind the scenes photos of the process of making the video!
Leave a Reply