I’ve renamed this column Links and Likes because Week in Review sounded too much like I was reporting on SNL’s weekend update. Let’s call a spade a spade here, guys: All this column really is is stuff I like which I provide links to — and this week it’s everything from t-strap sandals to H&M’s new line, to LOLING @ art to tinted mirrors and TV shows. Enjoy!
- I’m obsessed with the tinted mirror trend. Here are 11 to shop from now!
- LOL @ Shawn Huckins recent artwork.
- My forever home will certainly take cues from this stunning kitchen. Fave. Best. Ultimate goals.
- Ferm Living just launched a paddle collection and it is all kinds of amazing.
- I do enjoy my TV shows, and I’m currently loving Good Bones. I have to stream it as it’s on the HGTV US site, but boy is it damn good.
- T-strap sandal heels, I’ve got my eye on you.
- This colorful wallpaper from Milton & King is awesome.
- H&M is finally launching an online store! I’m also a fan of their H&M Conscious line (which uses sustainable materials, better conditions for workers etc.)
- My, what a pretty floral dress you are! If only I wasn’t so terrified of a plunging neckline…
- If you like my posts, here is an archive of my posts for DesignSponge.com from the past while.
What would you like to see more of in this column? Are we digging the fashion, or want more home stuff? Comment and let me know.