- I just discovered these gorgeous pastel drawings by Zaria Forman of the Maldives. I may be late to the train, but what stunners.
- Call it trendy, but I can’t get enough of botanical inspired spaces. Bring the outdoors inside with these tips for crafting a crafting a botanically inspired workspace.
- White walls have been all the rage in years past, but now, it’s all abbot light shades of gray, green, and what some call “pepper white”. Check out some inspiration on these white alternatives.
- As you may know, I just got back from Cuba and am more tanned than I’ve ever been, so my skin is nice and clear and happy, albeit dry and confused, so I’m turning to some honey TLC.
- So thrilled to hear that DesignMilk (one of the few blogs I still visit from when I was young) is launching a podcast about design, Clever. Read about it here! In very related news, they also launched a secondary Instagram account called DesignMilkEveryday which shares only those cool modern design things that are super affordable and accessible (so you can buy them rather than Pin them and let them die online).
- I have had a hard time lately staying 100% on top of my emails, but I finally got there this week (if there’s anyone still waiting to hear back form me, holler!). These 8 tips will help you get your inbox to zero.
- I’ve never had a chance to really enjoy a long stay in NYC, but posts like this which feature candid photos taken on the NYC subway seems to capture the true and spontaneous everyday moments of the average New Yorker. So much beauty in the mundane.
- Last but not least, my D*S posts from the past week:
Monday Mood: Creative Inspiration, Insider-info + Resources
A Clothing Designer and Illustrator’s Industrial Loft in San Francisco
Comfort Zone: Jim LePage
Making Products with Lifelong Impacts on People & the Planet with Kat Nouri
Sacramento, CA City Guide
Subscribe to Sabrina's Newsletter