- I’ve been on a lighting hunt for a week and have exhausted all of my bathroom vanity light options for #SabrinasBathroom. I scoured Etsy, Wayfair, Amazon and hardware stores, and in my journey I fell for the Etsy maker Colors of Love, specifically this wood pendant. (I actually bought this one – click here for US link)
- Tonight I’m making these blueberry mint fizz drinks (low sugar).
- Pearl embellished overalls. That’s all I’ll say. Oh, one more thing. From now until July 20th, you can get early access to pieces in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale.
- The newly opened Eden Locke is giving me mad interior inspiration.
- I’ve been buying expensive face toners for a year to see no real difference. As a teen, I used straight-up witch hazel, so I’ve decided to go back to basics with Thayer’s Witch Hazel with Aloe (link for US shoppers) and my skin is nicer than it’s been in a long time. Thayer’s also has rose water infused, alcohol-free, plain, etc. Cheaper and more effective. Done deal.
- Here’s a whole slew of yummy-sounding gluten-free cookie recipes.
Subscribe to Sabrina's Newsletter