- Lately, I’m loving gingham. My eye’s on this mutton-sleeved gingham blouse, and this vintage ruffle dress.
- Mmmm, I can go for any of these open-faced sandwiches right about now.
- Spring, I see you, and I also see you, white two-tone ceramic pitcher. Let’s set a lemonade date. (Canadians, use previous link. US residents, use this link to the vase.)
- Sometimes I stumble down a rabbit hole and find myself on a design site in another language. I may not understand it, but I’ve fallen for the photos of this home. That window separating the kitchen and living area is so divine.
- Of all the *fancy* shoes one can own, I’m a sucker for mules and clogs like this soft leather peep-toe pair. They’re cute, comfortable and pretty practical for a heel.
- Loving this handy matte black sweeper set. (US residents link to the cute black sweeper)
Subscribe to Sabrina's Newsletter