- The world needs more Canada 😉 For just $17, pick up this amazingly patriotic coffee table book.
- If anyone’s on the market for a velvet sofa, peep this Made-in-Canada beauty (US shopper link).
- Nothing goes better with black spandex than pink sneakers.
- Here’s the scoop on sunless tanner: Drew Scott told me himself how great St. Tropez is, but when shopping I went for an $8 Jergens bottle which technically worked, but it was slightly orangey and unforgiving if you left some areas thicker. So I bit the bullet and bought St. Tropez and wish I had just saved myself the $8 and bought it first. It’s amazing.
- Self-care has become a buzzword and trend lately, but that’s kind of not the point. What Parisians Do Instead of Self-Care is where it’s at.
- This minimal home in rattan with rust-colored pieces is all kinds of lovely.
- Very much into the specific hue or green walls as I am this hightly-textured quilt.
- And lastly, what’s Canada Day without denim? Grabbed me these shorts for $14.
West Elm – 20-30% off and an extra 20% off markdowns with SUMMER20
Ann Taylor – 50% off with code JUSTBEACHY
Serena + Lily – 20% off everything with code HAPPY4TH
bareMinerals – $20 off your purchase of $100, $15 off $75, + free shipping
ROMWE – Save up to 90% in the Clearance Sale. I’m nabbing this swimsuit for $13
Lucky Brand – 40% off