Friday Finds No. 1
In the past, I’ve done round-ups of internet links or things you should know that I found from the week, but after some thinking, I’ve refined that category to more of a Friday finds and favorites that I’m coining Duly Noted.
I’ll be sharing a handful of links every Friday of awesome things, photos, products, discoveries, DIYs or otherwise that I note throughout the week. Sound good?
1. 5 Creative Office Design Tips by Laure Joliet
2. ‘Sonic Highways’, the 8-episode Foo Fighters tour-documentary with HBO starts tonight at midnight. Watch the trailer.
3. I’m obsessed with pastel and coloured coats for fall/winter. Shop my favourites.
4. Faux braid hairstyles that are easier and just as pretty as real braids
5. Jessica Walsh does it again with this new Instagram series called #quotesonshit
6. I found this perfect yellow window on Pinterest. Happy sigh.
7. Need a Halloween costume still? Me too. So UO’s costumes become more and more tempting.
9. I found this Adam J Kurtz studio visit inspiring.