Tooth and Mouth Care
My tips for natural, oral self-care 🙂
- Use fluoride-free toothpaste! I use a tea tree and neem oil Wintergreen formula from Desert Essence.
- Scrape your tongue daily! I use this copper scraper.
- Buy a set of dental tools and perform self-cleaning!
- Massage your jaw with guasha and practice releasing your clenched teeth to allow your jawbones and muscles to relax, and allow your spit to move freely around your mouth so it can do its job and cleanse your palette.
- Drink lots of water! We filter ours with a Berkey.