Links + Likes: Wool Rugs, A Contemporary Black Kitchen, Homemade Almond Milk, ASOS Embroidered Crop Top + Skirt Set, + a $900 West Elm Sofa
- I’m allllllll about wool rugs. I just selected this neutral wool beauty for my dressing room makeover with Leon’s (more on that later), but it was hard saying no to this creamy white Moroccan style beauty. And don’t get me started on this gorgeous red and navy one. Buy it for me so I can live vicariously 😉
- I’m losing my cool over this kitchen. Ideal dreaaaaaaaaaaaam space x 10.
- I made homemade almond milk this week and it was amazing! Def going to do it again and again. Only thing I’d do different to make it easier thought is getting a nut-milk bag rather than using a sheet of cheesecloth (it was such a hassle)!
- I want this embroidered crop top and mesh midi-skirt set.
- Ooo la la, this wood-framed sofa from West Elm is only $900 right now (and they’re having a big online sale for up to 70% off).