- In love with this home (esp. the kitchen), soaring with plywood.
- Deconstructed baths are all the rage right now and I’m on the fence about them. On one hand, I love the simplicity (if you have additional bathrooms), but unless you have a whole home that has plenty of function and storage, I just can’t imagine giving up a single square inch to air and negative space. Pretty, but seems unlivable. Where do I put my face wash, face towels, shampoo, scrubs, etc.?!
- Love these round sunglasses (comes in different colours, too) and this black cocoon dress.
- Taylor Holland’s photography is a blur of beautiful.
- I have my eye on this leather sofa.
- Madewell is selling their bags and shoes for 50% off.
- I’ve been trying to eat more fish lately, and these Baja fish tacos sound might fine.
- This hour-long chat with Sebastian Errazuriz on the Clever podcast. Listen.
Subscribe to Sabrina's Newsletter