Links + Likes: Corduroy Floor Pillows, a Simple Camel Coat, Eating to Balance Hormones, Pressed Floral Glasses + More
- I think lighting is one of the least celebrated but more important aspects in interior design. I love these five inspiring light situations.
- Corduroy floor pillows! That’s all.
- I adore everything about this turn-of-the-century Copenhagen kitchen.
- Simplicity wins, always. Love this brilliantly simple camel coat and this ribbed knit dress.
- Whoever invented these double metal shower curtain hooks is a genius.
- The word “hormones” might be one of the ugliest IMO, but it’s not to be ignored. So many health issues arise from hormonal imbalances, which is why I found myself devouring (pun not intended) this article sharing Exactly What an Expert Eats to Balance Her Own Hormones
- These pressed floral glasses are darling.