All The BTS Goodness from HGTV Canada’s Home To Win
Cash me on HGTV Canada’s Home To Win, how ’bout dat? Did you see last night’s episode?! (I may be biased as yours truly was on it, but it was a flippin’ hoot.)
I worked with Rob Evans to design a pretty-in-pink guest suite and a breezy guest bathroom which we tag-teamed with Samantha Pynn and Kate Campbell who also designed a moody blue kid’s room. There was a cameo from the Scott brothers, Jonathan and Drew, (who took unabashed liberties with Sam and I’s design), a violent snowball fight involving donuts, a super-sticky challenge and tons of pink (I am a millennial, after all).
Anyhow, there are so many funny (and embarrassing) moments that never make it to the final cut, so here’s a bunch of links to dozens of fun extras on HomeToWin.ca:
- Sam, Kate and I teach Rob some new slang (throwing shade and getting turnt, anyone?)
- …And then what started as us ladies teaching Rob turned into Rob quizzing us on old-school slang. But he’ll never get a bae with that attitude 😉
- I captioned an entire photo gallery of behind-the-scenes images from set!
- This blooper reel is everythinggggggggggggg!
- Want to refinish a painted wood furniture piece? Here’s how.
- And if you want even more, here’s my recap on Hello Yellow.
And, of course, some photos: