Friday Finds Serial is Renewed, Black Friday Deals, Dual Music Videos, Inspiration & Blogging Discoveries
1. I’m happy to have my store selected in Storenvy’s biggest small business sale ever where you can get 30% off EVERYTHING until Cyber Monday (December 1st). So shop my goodies and others!
2. Good news for fans of the Serial podcast: It’s been renewed for a second season! There was enough funding to go one, so I am one happy camper. If you haven’t already listened, you need to.
3. The Bay is having tons of amazing Black Friday deals that their web pages are nearly crashing. This coat is included in the 50% off sale from TOPSHOP.
4. I really love the song Every Other Freckle by Alt-J and only just saw the music video’s for it this week–that’s right: there’s 2 different versions of the video. One featuring a girl, one featuring a guy.
5. Wunderlist has changed my life. Find out how and why.
6. Earlier this week I shared a post on the problem with inspiration and how to channel that energy rather than have it fade.
7. I created this quilted, illustrated blanket for an art exhibition I’m in that open today at 7pm in Toronto at Made Design.
8. I just discovered the photography work of Adrian Woods and Gidi van Maarseveen who take whimsical and fun photos. So pretty.
9. The editorial team at It’s Nice That was asked to discuss what they’ve learned about online publishing and their answers are assuring, surprising and enlightening for any blogger out there.
I LOVE SERIAL!