Friday Finds: Blind Guy, Throw Pillows, Outdoor Voices, A 6 Hour Long Playlist & More
1. Crushing on this blue geometric necklace.
2. Blind Guy is the only video you need to see all week, maybe even month. Seriously.
3. I was completely unaware of the fantastic trend to decorate your home with feathers until I saw this post.
4. Designer Tyler Haney recently launched a new line of active wear called Outdoor Voices and my cart’s full already.
5. I just discovered the Etsy shop Wise Apple Vintage and fell in love. Trinkets galore!
6. This guys writes about ‘What Blowing A $250K Inheritance Taught [Him]‘
7. On Wednesday I posted my weekly playlist with 100 tracks that’s over 6 hours long. Enjoy it friends!
8. I made new throw pillows that are sure to liven up your living space!
9. Like unicorns and gold rings? Then you’ll love my latest style post with links to shop similar looks.
Leave a Reply